| Compare Catamount Glassware CG4540 Vertical Chicken Roaster with Catamount items product |
List Price: Price: $26.99 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Rotisseries & Roasters For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Catamount Glassware CG4540 Vertical Chicken Roaster, please see: NEED BETTER DIRECTIONS I hate to be so dumb, but the instructions that came with this are really poor. Do you give the chicken an "enema" with the glass? The instructions just say "put chicken over roaster". I assume the herbs and water or whatever should not leak out of the holes, but again no instructions. Do you put the whole thing in a pan, or not? If anyone has used one of these before, I'd love some decent instructions. BTW I also googled Catamount Glassware, Inc. Found a web site, but this vertical chicken roaster is not listed as one of their products. So that was not a help. |
| See Products Related To Catamount Glassware CG4540 Vertical Chicken Roaster: Catamount Vertical Chicken Roaster-This AVR is great for cooking small chickens or Cornish hens. Simply fill the container with your favorite cooking herbs and liquids then place the poultry over the AVR. While cooking the seasoned will evaporate into the meat leaving the poultry juicy and full of flavor. |
| NEED BETTER DIRECTIONS I hate to be so dumb, but the instructions that came with this are really poor. Do you give the chicken an "enema" with the glass? The instructions just say "put chicken over roaster". I assume the herbs and water or whatever should not leak out of the holes, but again no instructions. Do you put the whole thing in a pan, or not? If anyone has used one of these before, I'd love some decent instructions. BTW I also googled Catamount Glassware, Inc. Found a web site, but this vertical chicken roaster is not listed as one of their products. So that was not a help. |