Minggu, 06 Maret 2016

Check Cuisinart CSB-77CBL Chopper Blade Deal

Compare Cuisinart CSB-77CBL Chopper Blade with Cuisinart items product

List Price: $12.00
With Deal: $12.00 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Cuisinart CSB-77CBL Chopper Blade, please go to:

Easy to be found and to install
Cuisinart always offers products easy to be cleaned or installed with real good quality and with a reasonable price .

See Products Related To Cuisinart CSB-77CBL Chopper Blade: Cuisinart

This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Cuisinart models. OEM Part Number CSB-77CBL. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF385. Item is manufactured in United States.
Great Product
I like the blender / mixer. I have used it with carrots a lot which seems to dull the blade. Probably about 18 months. Ordered a new blade directly from Cuisinart. Much cheaper (even with shipping).
Got any doubts this is sharp? See the whole in my dead garbage grinder
So some back story - I was washing dishes one night after washing out my cuisinart. Without noticing the blade itself was still in the sink - I clicked the garbage grinder on. And GRRRGARRAGGGEBBBBB!. I'd tried to chop the cuisinart blade by accident. Looking under the sink - I see 1 inch of the blade sticking thru the side wall of my In-Sink-Er-Ator. So - uh - yeah - it's got a VERY sharp blade. (1/4 steel - not a problem)

So thusly, I ordered this one. And fit like a glove in the hopper. I'd buy again in a second, but I'm hoping not to destroy my own garbage grinder anytime soon :)