Senin, 14 Maret 2016

Check Emerson Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 11 1/4 In 203500 Top List

Compare Emerson Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 11 1/4 In 203500 with Emerson items product

Offer List: $23.95
With Deal: $23.95 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Emerson Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 11 1/4 In 203500, please go to:

Just like the old one!
Be sure to match the model numbers on your microwave to the EXACT numbers this will fit. I almost bought the wrong one; the numbers were off just one digit. Fortunately, I kept looking and this one fits my microwave perfectly! I wonder if this seller bought up the remainders when the original manufacturer discontinued this model microwave, it looks that much like the original.

Great to be able to keep my nearly 20-year-old microwave in use after I dropped and broke the original turntable plate!

See Products Related To Emerson Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 11 1/4 In 203500: Emerson

This tray fits...
MW8958
MW8987, MW8987B, MW8987W
Microwave plate
This plate was a hard one to replace. Most places said it was no longer available. However, I found this one and it fit perfectly. The plate arrived in good shape and was the correct one for my microwave. It took a little while to get here, I was hoping it would be sooner, but it was within the time frame they gave me. I would certainly recommend this seller and Amazon to anyone.
Five Stars
perfect replacement for our camper unit.