| Compare Frigidaire MWTK30KF Microwave Trim Kit, 30-Inch, Stainless Steel with Frigidaire items product |
List Price: Price: $136.32 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire MWTK30KF Microwave Trim Kit, 30-Inch, Stainless Steel, please browse through: Pleasantly Surprised I may not have read the entire description but this also comes with the platform. I was so thrilled because otherwise I would have had to order one. If you are changing brands, you have to change platforms. |
| See Products Related To Frigidaire MWTK30KF Microwave Trim Kit, 30-Inch, Stainless Steel: Frigidaire The Frigidaire MWTK30KF 30 In. Microwave Trim Kit, in stainless steel, is compatible with many 30 in. Frigidaire countertop microwaves. It allows you to build this otherwise countertop model into shelving, saving precious countertop space for other purposes.Satisfied. It is a good match It matches the microwave oven nicely. It is all plastic though with a stainless look finish. Be careful with scratches. |
| Pleasantly Surprised I may not have read the entire description but this also comes with the platform. I was so thrilled because otherwise I would have had to order one. If you are changing brands, you have to change platforms. |