| Compare GE JVM6175DFBB 1.7 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave with GE items product |
List Price: Price: $326.00 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE JVM6175DFBB 1.7 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave, please go to: I'm a little disappointed I bought this unit to replace a 1.6 cu ft Whirlpool which burned out after 10 years. Whirlpool no longer makes a 1.6 cu ft unit that will fit in the old mounting space. The GE unit is Noisy. The fan is loud. The keypad does not illuminate. Timer does not reset when you remove food from oven early. You must push cancel button. The surface lights are not bright enough to clearly see the food cooking. GE could have done much better without increasing the production costs. Other than that it seems to cook the food properly. |
| See Products Related To GE JVM6175DFBB 1.7 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave: GE Sensor cooking controls 1.7 cu. ft. capacity Auto and time defrost Recessed turntable with on/off Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system Removable two-position oven rackGrab earplugs and a flashlight! This microwave has an extremely loud fan. You can't tell the difference between high and low. My previous GE microwave also had an illuminated keypad. This one is so difficult to read that I have to get a flashlight just to operate it. I'm very disappointed. I miss my old GE profile with the illuminated keypad and quiet vent fan!!! |
| I'm a little disappointed I bought this unit to replace a 1.6 cu ft Whirlpool which burned out after 10 years. Whirlpool no longer makes a 1.6 cu ft unit that will fit in the old mounting space. The GE unit is Noisy. The fan is loud. The keypad does not illuminate. Timer does not reset when you remove food from oven early. You must push cancel button. The surface lights are not bright enough to clearly see the food cooking. GE could have done much better without increasing the production costs. Other than that it seems to cook the food properly. |