Selasa, 01 Maret 2016

Check GE Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 1/2 " WB49X10021 Top

Compare GE Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 1/2 " WB49X10021 with GE items product

Offer List: $32.99
Price: $32.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 1/2 " WB49X10021, please go to:

Exact replacement!
Can't use my microwave oven without turntable glass. Had a hard time finding a replacement, but hurray! I found it on Amazon.
It is exactly the same as the broken one & fits perfectly. The plate arrived a day earlier than I expected and it fit
perfectly. The price was good as well. I depend on Amazon.com for so nany things and you don't let me down.

See Products Related To GE Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 1/2 " WB49X10021: GE

This tray ONLY fits model numbers listed here. If you are unsure about compatibility please email us with your model number BEFORE ORDERING.


JE1340BC01, JE1340BC001, JE1340GA01, JE1340GA001, JE1340GB01, JE1340GB001
JE1340WA01, JE1340WA001, JE1340WB01, JE1340WB001, JE1340WC01, JE1340WC001
JE1350GA01, JE1350GA001, JE1350WA01, JE1350WA001
JE1360BC01, JE1360BC001, JE1360GA01, JE1360GA001, JE1360GB01, JE1360GB001
JE1360WA01, JE1360WA001, JE1360WB01, JE1360WB001, JE1360WC01, JE1360WC001
JE1440BF02, JE1440BF002, JE1440WF02, JE1440WF002
JE1460BF02, JE1460BF002, JE1440WF02, JE1440WF002
JES1339WC01, JES1339WC001, JES1339WC02, JES1339WC002, JES1339WC03, JES1339WC003
JES1351WB02, JES1351WB002, JES1351WB01, JES1351WB001
JES1351WB03, JES1351WB003, JES1351WB04, JES1351WB004
JES1358WJ01, JES1358WJ02, JES1358WK01, JES1358WK02
JES1358WL01, JES1358WL02, JES1535WY02, JES1535WY002
Its great they have these replacements readily available for the accidental ...
Fits! Its great they have these replacements readily available for the accidental breakage of the OEM plates.
Exact replacement!
Can't use my microwave oven without turntable glass. Had a hard time finding a replacement, but hurray! I found it on Amazon.
It is exactly the same as the broken one & fits perfectly. The plate arrived a day earlier than I expected and it fit
perfectly. The price was good as well. I depend on Amazon.com for so nany things and you don't let me down.