| Compare GE PSB9240SFSS Profile Advantium 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection with GE items product |
List Price: Price: Too low to display Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Built In Electric Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE PSB9240SFSS Profile Advantium 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection, please see: The Oven that Does it All I had an old oven that was a regular oven and a microwave but this is that on steroids. The advantium technology uses three cooking methods in a beautiful balance (halogen lamps for broiling, convection, and microwave). Their preprogrammed recipes make the food very well done, so I need to adjust their time downward by about 40% for rare but after that it works really nicely. Or it is just an oven. Or just a microwave. Or just a broiler/toaster. If the space is tight, this one oven does it all. |
| See Products Related To GE PSB9240SFSS Profile Advantium 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection: GE Profile Advantium 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - ConvectionI like the over-the-range version better (own both) I have this oven and a very similar over-the-range version in a different apartment. The over-the-range version turns out to be much more useful. I think because the over-the-range version has a hood and can expel hot air from the oven there is less need for insulation. This makes for a taller interior and two racks rather than one. The wall oven version basically requires reconfiguring the interior for every cooking task. |
| I like the over-the-range version better (own both) I have this oven and a very similar over-the-range version in a different apartment. The over-the-range version turns out to be much more useful. I think because the over-the-range version has a hood and can expel hot air from the oven there is less need for insulation. This makes for a taller interior and two racks rather than one. The wall oven version basically requires reconfiguring the interior for every cooking task. |