Senin, 14 Maret 2016

Check GE WB30X218 Stove/Oven/Range 6-Inch Surface Element Top Goods

Compare GE WB30X218 Stove/Oven/Range 6-Inch Surface Element with GE items product

Offer List: $31.04
Price: $16.99 Details
You save: $14.05

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB30X218 Stove/Oven/Range 6-Inch Surface Element, please check out:

Not a perfect fit
I ordered this replacement part after plastic melting accident destroyed my original element. The seller's product picture depicts a geniune GE part. What shipped was a generic aftermarket product. It is the same size (6", same number of rings, etc) as the original part except it doesn't fit exactly.

If you look close to the prongs, you will notice a metal tab that prevents one from inserting the element too far. This tab is too close to the end of the prongs and will not allow a proper fit of the replacement element.

The element works but does not sit nicely inside the burner.

Cheap fix since I am renting, but if I owned the stove, I would spend a little more money on a better fitting, replacement part.

See Products Related To GE WB30X218 Stove/Oven/Range 6-Inch Surface Element: GE

Part Number WB30X218 replaces 6, AH243999, EA243999, PS243999, WB30X0218, WB30X218, WB30X218R.
By GE 6 inch, looped terminals, 1325 watt. Fits GE and HotPoint ranges where a ceramic terminal block is used. For matching 8 inch surface element order WB30X219. For ceramic terminal block order WB17X5051.
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
Finally found the RIGHT cooking element for Pre-1992 GE Stove
I have been searching EVERYWHERE for replacement cooking elements for our 25+ year old GE stove. Three years ago a repairman swapped out the original 8" and 6" burners, but not with original equipment, and that turned out to be a bad investment. The heating coils were uneven, and the burner assembly was not level. Pans rocked when placed on the burners, and only some coils touched. I was able to find GE original equipment for the 8" elements, but after searching every local hardware store and home DIY store, I headed on-line. Every 6" surface element fit the newer model stoves (after 1992) ONLY, until I found this unit. It is labelled GENUINE CAL ROD. The contact posts are about 1 inch longer than the newer elements. It was a perfect fit. The coils are all welded to a Y-shaped bracket, holding them flat. The quality is the best I have seen after all this research. I hope this information helps the next person doing a similar search.
Great Product
I have an old Hotpoint electric range (1984?) which had coils that needed to be replaced. The GE coils were a perfect replacement! Highly recommend.