| Compare GE WB44T10014 Oven Bake Element with GE items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $28.50 Details You save: $31.25 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB44T10014 Oven Bake Element, please go to: Well done! I searched the internet for the right Oven Element at the cheapest price. A few places were a couple dollars cheaper but decided to go with an Amazon sub company. It arrived 3 days early, exact product needed, well packaged, and it works!! So glad for a good experience! |
| See Products Related To GE WB44T10014 Oven Bake Element: GE BAKE ELEMENTOriginal After the element in my Kenmore stove decided to explode I went to the manufacturers website. They gave both the OE part number and a price along with a 2 week lead time. I took the part number and looked it up on Amazon. The price was 1/3 less and showed up the next day using standard 2 Day Amazon Prime. This came in a GE box within a much larger Amazon box. The element itself is identical to the original I just hope it lasts longer. In order to replace this element I was required to turn off the power, pull the stove out and remove the rear cover. The element was connected using spades and not a socket like I was expecting. Although your stove may be different. Make sure you burn in the new element before baking! I am very happy with my purchase. |
| Well done! I searched the internet for the right Oven Element at the cheapest price. A few places were a couple dollars cheaper but decided to go with an Amazon sub company. It arrived 3 days early, exact product needed, well packaged, and it works!! So glad for a good experience! |