Minggu, 06 Maret 2016

Check General Electric WB15X10065 Microwave Door Handle Top Goods

Compare General Electric WB15X10065 Microwave Door Handle with GE items product

Offer List: $64.75
Price: $45.20 Details
You save: $19.55

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB15X10065 Microwave Door Handle, please visit:

Great replacement handle
The handle on my microwave broke and was either I replace it or spend lots of dollars on a new one. I chose to replace it the handle arrived on time and was a GE replacement part I saw others but was afraid it was a cheaper knock off and reading the reviews were not a good fit. My microwave looks like new again which made me very happy. The one down side is it does not come with instructions on how to replace it and there is very little information on replacing microwave parts, but did look at a video of a similar replacement which gave me a starting point. I would recommend any one with two left thumbs to pay a professional as damaging the door would ruin the microwave and make it unsafe for use.

See Products Related To General Electric WB15X10065 Microwave Door Handle: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB15X10065 Microwave Door Handle.
The old handle didn't come off as easy as the youtube video's showed
The plastic didn't seem as thick as the original handle and the foot print was a little different than the old handle. The old handle didn't come off as easy as the youtube video's showed. There were a couple hidden screws that I couldn't get to. Had to blind drill a couple holes trough the frame to make it fit. Kinda pain in the butt. Maybe pony up the extra cash and get an OEM replacement not a reproduction. Even if you do get a better handle you are still going to have a hard time replacing it if you have the same model Microwave I have with a stainless steel door skin.
PROBLEM OF FITTING PERFECTLY INTO MICROWAVE UNIT
DOES NOT FIT PERFECTLY AND LEAVES A SPACE BETWEEN MICROWAVE UNIT AND HANDLE. THE MODEL HAS SOME
DEFECT OF FITTINGS