Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Check JX2027DMBB 27%22 Deluxe Trim Kit for Models PEB2060 and JEB1860 %2D Black Top Goods

Compare JX2027DMBB 27%22 Deluxe Trim Kit for Models PEB2060 and JEB1860 %2D Black with GE items product

Offer List: $218.67
With Deal: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy JX2027DMBB 27%22 Deluxe Trim Kit for Models PEB2060 and JEB1860 %2D Black, please visit:

I would have added one more small step
Overall, this trim kit is fairly easy to install and it assumes you have a cubby-like area already prepared for it, which you should. In my case, I needed to replace the original built-in GE microwave and as that model is no longer available, I had to purchase a PEB2060. The good news was that I merely had to install the new microwave with the trim kit into the existing space. The bad news was, I had to install it twice. Why? Because the first time, once I got to the end of the installation and placed the trim around the microwave, I noticed a large gap at the top (the original hole was too tall). If the instructions had said: With the microwave now inserted, hold the trim in place and look for any gaps. This would have saved me a ton of time. I would have seen the gap and would not have installed (read: drill holes and screw in all the brackets) the system. I ended up taking it out, measured a 20mm gap, placed a 20mm think sheet of press board in to raise the floor, then re-installed...

See Products Related To JX2027DMBB 27%22 Deluxe Trim Kit for Models PEB2060 and JEB1860 %2D Black: GE

27%22 Deluxe Trim Kit for 2%2E0 and 1%2E8 cu%2E ft%2E microwave ovens%3A Black
Good product
This is a specialized frame for this type of microwave only. It is not easy to install but that is because it is a complicated piece.
I would have added one more small step
Overall, this trim kit is fairly easy to install and it assumes you have a cubby-like area already prepared for it, which you should. In my case, I needed to replace the original built-in GE microwave and as that model is no longer available, I had to purchase a PEB2060. The good news was that I merely had to install the new microwave with the trim kit into the existing space. The bad news was, I had to install it twice. Why? Because the first time, once I got to the end of the installation and placed the trim around the microwave, I noticed a large gap at the top (the original hole was too tall). If the instructions had said: With the microwave now inserted, hold the trim in place and look for any gaps. This would have saved me a ton of time. I would have seen the gap and would not have installed (read: drill holes and screw in all the brackets) the system. I ended up taking it out, measured a 20mm gap, placed a 20mm think sheet of press board in to raise the floor, then re-installed...