| Compare Krups 467-42 10-Cup Crystal Arome Time Coffee Maker, Black with KRUPS items product |
List Price: Price: Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Coffee Machines For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Krups 467-42 10-Cup Crystal Arome Time Coffee Maker, Black, please go to: Krups is the only kind to buy... My wife and I have used this model of coffee maker to make great coffee for the last six years. Although we paid a $$$$ for it at the time and I just about flipped because of the cost. Now I'm happily buying the same great coffee maker at great discount for Amazon.com. The controls aren't that hard to learn to use and can be easily mastered in about 15 minutes. Should the carafe ever break replacements can be purchased. Overall, I think this coffee maker represents an excellent value and produces far better coffee than other brands. For example, using the same kind of coffee beans and the same filtered water, I was able to make really good coffee in the Krups, while a comparable Black and Decker coffee maker produced horrible coffee. I don't think it's just a matter of cone filter vs. basket filter. I think it's a design thing and Krups has got it right. |
| See Products Related To Krups 467-42 10-Cup Crystal Arome Time Coffee Maker, Black: KRUPS Coffee will be ready and waiting for you in the morning with the Krups Arome Plus Time coffeemaker. This 10-cup coffeemaker includes built-in water filtration system with an indicator light which signals when the filter needs to be changed. Programmable 24-hour timer with auto shut-off and water-level indicator. Flavor-saver carafe keeps coffee fresh and hot. In black.Equipped with a dual filter to remove chlorine and minerals from tap water, this coffeemaker brews up to ten 5-ounce cups of full-flavored coffee with no off taste and prolongs the intervals between decalcification. The water filter is just one of the features distinguishing this handsome, compact coffeemaker. Thanks to an electronic control panel with a LCD display, the warming plate can be programmed to shut off automatically, and the 24-hour clock/timer can be set for brewing wake-up coffee. Other features include a 20-second pause in the brewing cycle when the glass carafe is removed for a midbrew pour, a carafe lid that seals in flavor and aroma, a warning light that indicates when the water filter needs replacing (replacement filters can be ordered separately), and an easy-to-read water-level window. The coffeemaker measures 7-1/4 inches wide, 12-1/2 inches high, and 11-1/2 inches deep (including carafe handle). --Fred BrackThe perfect coffeemaker? I'll be frank -- I'm a medical student and I don't demand a lot from my coffee. I want it hot. I want it strong. I want it fast. I want a lot. The Krups delivers on all counts, plus it's got the extras that fill out my weekends. There are a lot of misconceptions on this carafe. It's a jewel. It doesn't break -- *you* break *it*. I've had my Krups a year, and this carafe keeps heat in better than any other non-thermosed one I've seen. I luv it. It's been on my countertop. It's been in my sink. I haven't broken it. I luv it. The design on this Krups is just darn great. I really, *rilly* hate those other coffeemakers with their swing-out filter trays and dumpy flat-bottom filters. Bah. Krups got it right with the top-hinge design & hit a grand-slam by going with the cone filter, which gets the java stronger & tastier. And, oh, man, is this easy to clean. No stupid hinges on the carafe lid. Just pops off and back on. No goofiness with the filter retainer. Out, in... |
| The perfect coffeemaker? I'll be frank -- I'm a medical student and I don't demand a lot from my coffee. I want it hot. I want it strong. I want it fast. I want a lot. The Krups delivers on all counts, plus it's got the extras that fill out my weekends. There are a lot of misconceptions on this carafe. It's a jewel. It doesn't break -- *you* break *it*. I've had my Krups a year, and this carafe keeps heat in better than any other non-thermosed one I've seen. I luv it. It's been on my countertop. It's been in my sink. I haven't broken it. I luv it. The design on this Krups is just darn great. I really, *rilly* hate those other coffeemakers with their swing-out filter trays and dumpy flat-bottom filters. Bah. Krups got it right with the top-hinge design & hit a grand-slam by going with the cone filter, which gets the java stronger & tastier. And, oh, man, is this easy to clean. No stupid hinges on the carafe lid. Just pops off and back on. No goofiness with the filter retainer. Out, in... |