Senin, 14 Maret 2016

Check Magic Chef 0.9 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave in Red Top

Compare Magic Chef 0.9 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave in Red with Magic Chef items product

Offer List: $99.10
Price: $99.10 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Magic Chef 0.9 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave in Red, please go to:

so good with this Magic Chef microwave
So far, so good with this Magic Chef microwave. I previously had one of the 'retro' microwaves that went bonkers and began spewing toxic smoke badly when I was simply cooking a sweet potato on a lower level. I had noticed that the 'retro' microwave did not seem to vent the moisture properly when it was cooking, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it's meltdown or not. Out it went. This Magic Chef is very simple and easy to use, and it vents well when it's cooking. The color is a nice red -- not too garish, and not too dull looking. The door is a heavy plastic (which I like), and the unit is metal. I have only had it for a short time, but all in all, so far I'm finding it a good value for the money. It's user-friendly, a nice color, not too big or too small, and does not cost an arm and a leg.

See Products Related To Magic Chef 0.9 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave in Red: Magic Chef

The Magic Chef 0.9 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave in Red has 5 auto cook menus for fast and easy cooking. The 900-watt microwave has auto defrost options for meat, poultry and fish,as well as 1-touch presets for popcorn, frozen pizza and dinner. Its glass turntable rotates to help cook your food evenly. Product Depth: 14.3 in. Product Height: 11 in. Product Width: 18.3 in.
Microwave (Red) pleases 96 year old!
My 96 year old mother had to have a replacement for her "red" ;microwave. Amazon allowed me to find just the one she wanted. She is happy with this Magic Chef microwave.
touch of color for kitchen & great microwave
I have purchased a perfect microwave. red is the color- works great! 900 watts. family - use mainly for re-warm food, drinks, and frozen foods. can prepare meals- (use recipes -quick , easy from internet + cook book- no problems!