| Compare Microwave Oven High Voltage Fuse Tubes 900mA 0.9A 5KV 5 Pcs with Amico items product |
List Price: Price: $2.18 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Microwave Oven High Voltage Fuse Tubes 900mA 0.9A 5KV 5 Pcs, please check out: Perfect fuse for microwave ovens My oven quit working and this is all I needed to fix it. Be extremely careful if you do this yourself. Put on some thick rubber gloves and short out the two terminals of the main capacitor inside the oven before attempting to change the fuse or otherwise work on it. That cap holds enough charge to stop your heart cold. |
| See Products Related To Microwave Oven High Voltage Fuse Tubes 900mA 0.9A 5KV 5 Pcs: Amico
Great Value For just a few dollars I rescued a microwave they were tossing out at work. One of these fuses fixed the problem. I was going to purchase just one when I saw a great price on a package of 5 fuses for not much more money. I figure if another microwave stops working I will be ready. |
| Perfect fuse for microwave ovens My oven quit working and this is all I needed to fix it. Be extremely careful if you do this yourself. Put on some thick rubber gloves and short out the two terminals of the main capacitor inside the oven before attempting to change the fuse or otherwise work on it. That cap holds enough charge to stop your heart cold. |