| Compare RCA-Igloo 3.2 Cubc Foot 2 Door Fridge and Freezer, Black with RCA items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $153.20 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Compact Refrigerators For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy RCA-Igloo 3.2 Cubc Foot 2 Door Fridge and Freezer, Black, please visit: Perfect little fridge and freezer to have at work. I bought this to have in my office by my desk at work. Exactly what I was looking for. When I first plugged it in, it had a burning smell and a little noise to it. So I figured that it must have been layed down on its side at one point. I unplugged it and let it sit for 24 hours before I plugged it back in. Problem solved. Runs like a dream. So quiet now that sometimes I check it just to make sure it's still on. |
| See Products Related To RCA-Igloo 3.2 Cubc Foot 2 Door Fridge and Freezer, Black: RCA love it Works great got here super fast perfect dormsize! i |
| Perfect little fridge and freezer to have at work. I bought this to have in my office by my desk at work. Exactly what I was looking for. When I first plugged it in, it had a burning smell and a little noise to it. So I figured that it must have been layed down on its side at one point. I unplugged it and let it sit for 24 hours before I plugged it back in. Problem solved. Runs like a dream. So quiet now that sometimes I check it just to make sure it's still on. |