Senin, 14 Maret 2016

Check SAMSUNG DE63-00196A FILTER-AIR SMH7175 A OEM Original Part Top Goods

Compare SAMSUNG DE63-00196A FILTER-AIR SMH7175 A OEM Original Part with Samsung items product

List Price: $7.20
Price: $7.20 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy SAMSUNG DE63-00196A FILTER-AIR SMH7175 A OEM Original Part, please visit:

Perfect fit Perfect price
I recently purchased a home, but to my dismay - the previous owners had an amazing power to hide how filthy they were from my eyes. After the spell had lifted I was in terrible spirits due to the layer of grime and filth over everything. I spent hours cleaning the microwave and the OTR hood. The filters could best be described as earwax colored. I tried to clean them only to realize that you can't clean everything. I searched my local hardware stores and found nothing. After spending time on the web I found it. I searched the part number and came across a bunch of sites that had it "in stock" - some with better prices. Something about the sites just seemed off, so I used the one I could trust - Amazon. The part came quickly and fit exactly, unlike some that I had gotten from hardware shops only to return them. All in all I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend buying to anyone.

See Products Related To SAMSUNG DE63-00196A FILTER-AIR SMH7175 A OEM Original Part: Samsung

Replacement microwave air filter. Aluminum grease filter. This air filter will help air circulation and remove smoke and other tainted particles from the air. Filter should be changed once a year or when a loss of airflow is noticeable. Aluminum grease filter.
Grease Away
It does what it is supposed to do, and is easy to clean. However, it can easily be wrecked by installing it by feel rather than by sight, because the metal is so flimsy and it's VERY difficult to see what you're doing. Follow the directions exactly and you'll be okay!
Fits perfectly!
There was no owner's manual with my Samsung microwave, since a previous owner of my condo put it in. I downloaded a manual and looked for parts. I needed 2 grease filters. I ordered them from Buy Your Parts; they arrived quickly and they fit perfectly! I would definitely recommend this seller.