Jumat, 04 Maret 2016

Check SHARP OEM PCOVPB073MRP0 WAVEGUIDE COVER by Sharp Deal

Compare SHARP OEM PCOVPB073MRP0 WAVEGUIDE COVER by Sharp with Sharp items product

List Price: $9.68
With Deal: $9.68 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy SHARP OEM PCOVPB073MRP0 WAVEGUIDE COVER by Sharp, please browse through:

Inexpensive fix
We thought our microwave was going out because it was arcing. We were getting ready to replace the microwave but in researching the problem I discovered that the waveguide cover sometimes get food stuck on it and quits working correctly. I noticed my old waveguide cover had a burned area. We replaced the waveguide cover with this one and the microwave works like new again. Well worth the small expense to replace it if you think your microwave may be dying. My only regret is that I didn't order 2 (to have one on hand in case).

See Products Related To SHARP OEM PCOVPB073MRP0 WAVEGUIDE COVER by Sharp: Sharp

THIS SHARP PCOVPB073MRP0 WAVE GUIDE COVER IS COMPATIBLE WITH SHARP MICROWAVE OVEN MODELS.
Better than going to the store for it
Received it, installed it (easily), and am tickled pink! Didn't have to spend a lot of time looking for it in the stores.
Perfect Fit
It was either buying a new microwave or getting this. I ordered this for a Sharp R-402JK and it fits perfectly.