| Compare Sowden Oskar Softbrew 2-Cup Coffee Jug with Scoop with Sowden items product |
List Price: With Deal: $55.33 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Thermal Carafes For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sowden Oskar Softbrew 2-Cup Coffee Jug with Scoop, please go to: I'm obssessed! This is a wonderful little coffee pot! I am quite sensitive to caffeine, but I LOVE coffee. I wanted a way that I could make a small amount to satisfy my cravings, but not go overboard with jazzing myself up. I did NOT want a $200 Keurig that would break after 3 months (or with weird/unnatural ingredients in some of the pods!). I did NOT want a little drip coffee maker that wouldn't heat the water hot enough to brew properly. I did not want something that would dump water all over my counter and randomly stop working (I read a lot of reviews that expressed these issues). I wanted something easy to use, non-breakable (function wise at least), and didn't take up a lot of space in my microscopic kitchen. THIS little coffee pot is the answer! It's easy to clean, gets the coffee brewing job done (make sure the water is hot enough), and looks beautiful sitting on my tiny counter. You should get one! |
| See Products Related To Sowden Oskar Softbrew 2-Cup Coffee Jug with Scoop: Sowden The Sowden Oskar Softbrew 2-Cup Coffee Jug in high-quality white porcelain contains a stainless steel microfilter that is easily removable- Also comes with a SoftBrew scoop. By using a back-to-basics old fashioned approach, using a jug and hot water, SoftBrew produces coffee as good as the beans it is brewed from containing the natural coffee flavour. Your coffee will be whatever strength you want without forcing, pressing, steaming or burning your beans. The finer the grind you use, the quicker and darker your coffee will brew. Enjoy.2 cuppper I have the 2 cup & the 4 cup. Both make great coffee and/or tea. BUT in both items the MAX water level is very hard to see when adding boiling water. |
| 2 cuppper I have the 2 cup & the 4 cup. Both make great coffee and/or tea. BUT in both items the MAX water level is very hard to see when adding boiling water. |