Selasa, 15 Maret 2016

Check Sunbeam Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 10 1/2" Deal

Compare Sunbeam Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 10 1/2" with Sunbeam items product

List Price: $29.99
With Deal: $29.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sunbeam Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 10 1/2", please go to:

Exactly what I needed at a fair price and arrived as promised.
We were happy when a friend and recent grad of the college our son was about to attend gave him his dorm microwave. Of course I didn't find out it was missing the tray until a few days before we were packing for the trip. I found this at a good price and it arrived in time a few days sooner than the latest date promised.

See Products Related To Sunbeam Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 10 1/2": Sunbeam

This tray ONLY fits model numbers listed here. If you are unsure about compatibility please email us with your model number BEFORE ORDERING.

SGB8901
Works Like it Should.
It fit in the microwave I ordered it for, and worked just like any microwave plate should. Needed a new one because I dropped and broke the original. Rated 5 out of 5 microwave plates.
Works Like it Should.
It fit in the microwave I ordered it for, and worked just like any microwave plate should. Needed a new one because I dropped and broke the original. Rated 5 out of 5 microwave plates.