Rabu, 09 Maret 2016

Details 10QBP0229 Magnetron 700-850 Watts 4.1kV REPAIR PART FOR AMANA, ELECTROLUX, GE, KENMORE, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL Top

Compare 10QBP0229 Magnetron 700-850 Watts 4.1kV REPAIR PART FOR AMANA, ELECTROLUX, GE, KENMORE, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL with QBP items product

Offer List: $44.25
With Deal: $44.25 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Dishwasher Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 10QBP0229 Magnetron 700-850 Watts 4.1kV REPAIR PART FOR AMANA, ELECTROLUX, GE, KENMORE, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL, please go to:

WOW!! Why Spend $150 when this does the trick?!?!
OK, so I have a GE microwave that decided it wanted to become an arc welder inside and melted down the magnetron. We made the decision to take a chance on my ability to repair it with another magneto instead of buying another microwave, which would be $250+!!

GE wanted $150 for one of these and I found it here for under $60! Delivery was quick, installation was difficult but that doesnt reflect my 5 star pick here!! This magneto works better than the original and I HIGHLY recommend it for your microwave.

Do your research to ensure this will work for your mic, but it works well for mine. BE CAREFUL THOUGH!! Microwaves have high voltage capacitors that can KILL you if you don't avoid them!! Youtube was a great resource for my DIY project!

If you hear something that sounds like a welder inside your Microwave when you are heating things, then this is likely the culprit. I will buy this again if i need.

See Products Related To 10QBP0229 Magnetron 700-850 Watts 4.1kV REPAIR PART FOR AMANA, ELECTROLUX, GE, KENMORE, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL: QBP

10QBP0229 Microwave Magnetron Tube for General Electric, WB27X10249
WOW!! Why Spend $150 when this does the trick?!?!
OK, so I have a GE microwave that decided it wanted to become an arc welder inside and melted down the magnetron. We made the decision to take a chance on my ability to repair it with another magneto instead of buying another microwave, which would be $250+!!

GE wanted $150 for one of these and I found it here for under $60! Delivery was quick, installation was difficult but that doesnt reflect my 5 star pick here!! This magneto works better than the original and I HIGHLY recommend it for your microwave.

Do your research to ensure this will work for your mic, but it works well for mine. BE CAREFUL THOUGH!! Microwaves have high voltage capacitors that can KILL you if you don't avoid them!! Youtube was a great resource for my DIY project!

If you hear something that sounds like a welder inside your Microwave when you are heating things, then this is likely the culprit. I will buy this again if i need.