| Compare 2 Piece Ovos Cooker Set with Lekue items product |
List Price: Price: $18.00 Details You save: $9.01 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Egg Cookers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 2 Piece Ovos Cooker Set, please browse through: Perfectly Microwaved Eggs I've never had any Lékué products I wasn't very happy with, so when I saw they had an egg cooking set, I decided I had to try it. I love shirred eggs, but only cook them in the microwave because they require lengthy oven cooking otherwise. However my last microwaved egg had required a rather thorough cleaning of the microwave because of how spectacularly it had exploded. Prep couldn't have been simpler with the square Lékué Ovo Egg Cooker. The egg cooked perfectly at the 800 watt setting (Power Level 8 on my microwave), there were no explosions, the egg came out of the mold easily, and the cleanup was a breeze. Best of all, was that the egg really was perfectly cooked, and needed no accompaniment. |
| See Products Related To 2 Piece Ovos Cooker Set: Lekue 3402400SURU008 Features: -Material: 100% Platinum silicone. -Shape: Square and cylinder. -Includes 2 unique molds to cook eggs with either a bain marie or microwave. -Add ingredients of your choice to give eggs more flavor. -Rub mold with one drop of oil to activate non-stick properties. -Microwave and dishwasher safe. Product Type: -Egg Cookers. Material: -Plastic. Color: -Multi. Dishwasher safe: -Yes. Microwave safe: -Yes. Non-stick: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -3.31". Overall Width - Side to Side: -3.94". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -3.94". Overall Product Weight: -0.23 lbs. |
| Perfectly Microwaved Eggs I've never had any Lékué products I wasn't very happy with, so when I saw they had an egg cooking set, I decided I had to try it. I love shirred eggs, but only cook them in the microwave because they require lengthy oven cooking otherwise. However my last microwaved egg had required a rather thorough cleaning of the microwave because of how spectacularly it had exploded. Prep couldn't have been simpler with the square Lékué Ovo Egg Cooker. The egg cooked perfectly at the 800 watt setting (Power Level 8 on my microwave), there were no explosions, the egg came out of the mold easily, and the cleanup was a breeze. Best of all, was that the egg really was perfectly cooked, and needed no accompaniment. |