Senin, 07 Maret 2016

Details Baking Rack for Sharp Microwave / Convection Ovens R820 Series Top List

Compare Baking Rack for Sharp Microwave / Convection Ovens R820 Series with Sharp items product

List Price: $31.69
Price: $31.69 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Baking Rack for Sharp Microwave / Convection Ovens R820 Series, please check out:

The only replacement grill for my Sharp oven.
I use my Sharp Convection oven to grill steaks and chicken at least a couple of times a week (works great! Who needs a George Foreman grill when you have this). After two years the grill started developing multiple rust spots and has become almost unusable, so I bought this replacement grill. Not exactly cheap but there are no other aftermarket grills that fit my oven.

The oven itself is superb. The grill, I guess it's ok as I cooked about 200 steaks (and 200 dishwashings) on it before replacing.

See Products Related To Baking Rack for Sharp Microwave / Convection Ovens R820 Series: Sharp

This microwave rack ONLY fits the SHARP models listed below. If you are unsure about compatibility please email us with your model number BEFORE ORDERING.


R820
R820BC
R820BK
R820BW
R820JS
IT FITS
I think sometimes that there is no thought given to the true value of an item. If you want it, you pay whatever is asked. There is no reason for it not to come as part of the microwave in the first place...it just doesn't!
IT FITS
I think sometimes that there is no thought given to the true value of an item. If you want it, you pay whatever is asked. There is no reason for it not to come as part of the microwave in the first place...it just doesn't!