Sabtu, 05 Maret 2016

Details Bodum D3040-913 Battery Operated Schiuma Milk Frother, White Top

Compare Bodum D3040-913 Battery Operated Schiuma Milk Frother, White with Bodum items product

List Price: $15.00
With Deal: $15.00 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Milk Frothers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Bodum D3040-913 Battery Operated Schiuma Milk Frother, White, please go to:

Mr. Coffee, Bodum and the Aerolatte.
The Mr. Coffee Milk Frother, BODUM Schiuma Milk Whip and Aerolatte Milk Frother appear to be the 3 most popular milk frothers in the under $20 range. I've had all three and currently have two remaining. The Bodum died after 2 months. All run on 2 AA batteries. Regardless of which one you decide, don't set your expectations too high as all three have drawbacks.

I was quite pleased with the Bodum Schiuma. As far as torque, the Bodum appears to be the best of the three. I was able to whip up a good amount of froth when mixing up to 10-oz of milk. So if cappuccinos are your thing, then the Bodum is a strong contender. Although inconveniently placed on the top, the Bodum has a real on/off switch. Inconvenient meaning it's slightly tough to get to turn off...

See Products Related To Bodum D3040-913 Battery Operated Schiuma Milk Frother, White: Bodum

With this new, sensational milk frother, the perfect foam comes at the push of a button. An absolute novelty, the Bodum Latte's foaming spiral not only rotates in both directions, but it also moves up and down, thus pumping more air into the milk and making the foam, to put it simply, even foamier. The Bodum Latte houses batteries in its rubber lid and a big button on top to get it going. It's designed for 0.2 l milk to be foamed at a time. For best results use ice cold non-fat or low-fat milk, froth it and then put the Latte into the microwave for hot foam. The Latte frother is also great for other light mixing such as protein drinks, sauces, salad dressings and more. The large glass beaker is heat resistant and can be used with hot or cold liquids. Requires 4-AA batteries - not included.
Inexpensive way to whip milk
I was concerned that the Bodum Whip was cheaply made and would use up a lot of batteries. I was wrong on both accounts - I have been using it for the past three years, and changed the batteries only one time. I found it to be extremely durable and easy to clean. It makes great tasting, coffee house - style coffee drinks.
Mr. Coffee, Bodum and the Aerolatte.
The Mr. Coffee Milk Frother, BODUM Schiuma Milk Whip and Aerolatte Milk Frother appear to be the 3 most popular milk frothers in the under $20 range. I've had all three and currently have two remaining. The Bodum died after 2 months. All run on 2 AA batteries. Regardless of which one you decide, don't set your expectations too high as all three have drawbacks.

I was quite pleased with the Bodum Schiuma. As far as torque, the Bodum appears to be the best of the three. I was able to whip up a good amount of froth when mixing up to 10-oz of milk. So if cappuccinos are your thing, then the Bodum is a strong contender. Although inconveniently placed on the top, the Bodum has a real on/off switch. Inconvenient meaning it's slightly tough to get to turn off...