Senin, 14 Maret 2016

Details CASO Germany Vacuum Sealer Rolls, 30 cm x 600 cm, Set of 2 Top Goods

Compare CASO Germany Vacuum Sealer Rolls, 30 cm x 600 cm, Set of 2 with CASO Germany items product

List Price: $50.00
Price: $31.09 Details
You save: $18.91

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Vacuum Sealers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy CASO Germany Vacuum Sealer Rolls, 30 cm x 600 cm, Set of 2, please check out:

The company responded publicly by saying they were happy to help and resolve the issue and would respond ...
CASO Germany is a dishonest company. My product was purchased at a William Sonoma broke in 2 months time. I emailed the company requesting a part under warranty. I told them what proprietary part was not working and that I was willing to pay shipping and for the part as well as repair the unit myself. I thought that this was more than reasonable because the defect was caused by shoddy workmanship. The company did not respond.

After this I posted my request on their Facebook page. The company responded publicly by saying they were happy to help and resolve the issue and would respond to me privately. They then blocked me which prevents me from messaging them or posting. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked my wife to message them from her account asking if it was a mistake, the company then blocked her. CASO Germany are liars and criminals, don't give them a cent. Go green and buy a product that will last and not be in a landfill tomorrow.

I now have...

See Products Related To CASO Germany Vacuum Sealer Rolls, 30 cm x 600 cm, Set of 2: CASO Germany

Caso is a boutique housewares electrics brand that specializes in products that offer best in class technology combined with a remarkable modern design. this design is representative of the time and attention to detail that caso puts into every product. caso vacuum sealer rolls can be cut and sealed to make custom sized bags. they are puncture-and-tear resistant and the welded seams won't burst. they provide complete protection from freezer burn and are microwave safe.
Good seal
Works well