Jumat, 11 Maret 2016

Details Electrolux 316270201 Door Handle Deal

Compare Electrolux 316270201 Door Handle with Electrolux items product

Offer List: $135.30
Price: $55.09 Details
You save: $80.21

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Electrolux 316270201 Door Handle, please browse through:

Great replacement handle!
Based on the poor reviews, I bought this from Amazon, not a vendor - of course it was more expensive! But it came in an Electrolux box and was an original factory part. It had the same size, weight and design as my 10+ year old broken stove handle and we re-used the original screws. It had the holes drilled, but they weren't threaded. When we screwed in the screws, they created threads in the holes and worked perfectly. Extremely happy with this handle and I'm glad my oven door can open and close safely now!

See Products Related To Electrolux 316270201 Door Handle: Electrolux

This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Oven Door Handle 316270201 Frigidaire handle
Don't bother
Awful product weighed maybe 1/2 of what our original handle does. No threading either soy husband tried to put threading in only drilling through the cheap piece of plastic...so total waste and I still don't have a handle.
Great replacement handle!
Based on the poor reviews, I bought this from Amazon, not a vendor - of course it was more expensive! But it came in an Electrolux box and was an original factory part. It had the same size, weight and design as my 10+ year old broken stove handle and we re-used the original screws. It had the holes drilled, but they weren't threaded. When we screwed in the screws, they created threads in the holes and worked perfectly. Extremely happy with this handle and I'm glad my oven door can open and close safely now!