Senin, 07 Maret 2016

Details Exact Replacement 6700S0011 Thermostat Oven Top Goods

Compare Exact Replacement 6700S0011 Thermostat Oven with ERP items product

Offer List: $86.67
Price: $74.93 Details
You save: $11.74

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Exact Replacement 6700S0011 Thermostat Oven, please go to:

Needs instructions, but works well once installed.
This part is a universal fit, and replaces a large number of different oven controls. I used it to replace the original oven thermostat in a Country Charm Stove/Range Combination.

It would be 5 stars if there were any instructions included. I had to figure it out instead.

Notes:
The Yellow knob insert is the only one you use. I had to trim the edges of mine so it would insert tightly into the knob. I also dotted it with Epoxy so as to never have to think about it again.

The Temperature control knob has multiple silver rings showing the temperature ranges. They are stuck on there pretty well, so it's possible to fully install the part without ever noticing this. Once this part was installed on my oven I noticed that Bake and Broil were backwards, . While puzzling over this I found the stack of rings and put on the one showing the correct positions of bake and broil.

See Products Related To Exact Replacement 6700S0011 Thermostat Oven: ERP

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item:Exact Replacement (EXACE) 6700S0011 Thermostat - Oven.
Needs instructions, but works well once installed.
This part is a universal fit, and replaces a large number of different oven controls. I used it to replace the original oven thermostat in a Country Charm Stove/Range Combination.

It would be 5 stars if there were any instructions included. I had to figure it out instead.

Notes:
The Yellow knob insert is the only one you use. I had to trim the edges of mine so it would insert tightly into the knob. I also dotted it with Epoxy so as to never have to think about it again.

The Temperature control knob has multiple silver rings showing the temperature ranges. They are stuck on there pretty well, so it's possible to fully install the part without ever noticing this. Once this part was installed on my oven I noticed that Bake and Broil were backwards, . While puzzling over this I found the stack of rings and put on the one showing the correct positions of bake and broil.