Kamis, 10 Maret 2016

Details Frigidaire Bake Element 5309950887 Top Goods

Compare Frigidaire Bake Element 5309950887 with Frigidaire items product

List Price: $19.99
With Deal: $19.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire Bake Element 5309950887, please see:

Shipped Fast
I was very surprised to find this bake element for my ancient oven.
Good price, and shipped fast.
I will add a couple pictures.

See Products Related To Frigidaire Bake Element 5309950887: Frigidaire

Frigidaire Bake Element 5309950887 Appliance Parts
Unsuitable Repair Part
Specifications were not complete enough to accurately determine if this would fit. It did not. Now, we realize that people who use a 55-year-old (!) stove are starting in a hole, but we can either replace with a new one of inferior quality, or we can continue to maintain what we have. We have chosen the latter, but a little more sympathy from suppliers would certainly help.
Shipped Fast
I was very surprised to find this bake element for my ancient oven.
Good price, and shipped fast.
I will add a couple pictures.