Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Details Frigidaire MWTK30KB Microwave Trim Kit, 30-Inch, Black Deal

Compare Frigidaire MWTK30KB Microwave Trim Kit, 30-Inch, Black with Frigidaire items product

List Price: $149.00
Price: $124.00 Details
You save: $25.00

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire MWTK30KB Microwave Trim Kit, 30-Inch, Black, please see:

Perfect kit for the Frigidare microwave
The trim kit came before the microwave, so I had it installed when the microwave arrived. The kit includes not only a nice shiny plastic grill work for the front but also a sheet metal tray with runners for the bottom and the necessary screws. The tray also serves as an air duct for the exhaust fan. The instructions are easy to follow for the average DIYer. Be sure to follow the instructions for the cabinet cutout. At one point I thought I knew more that they did and that was wrong! It came out looking good and working great.

See Products Related To Frigidaire MWTK30KB Microwave Trim Kit, 30-Inch, Black: Frigidaire

The Frigidaire MWTK30KB 30 In. Microwave Trim Kit, in black, is compatible with many 30 in. Frigidaire countertop microwaves. It allows you to build this otherwise countertop model into shelving, saving precious countertop space for other purposes.
Perfect kit for the Frigidare microwave
The trim kit came before the microwave, so I had it installed when the microwave arrived. The kit includes not only a nice shiny plastic grill work for the front but also a sheet metal tray with runners for the bottom and the necessary screws. The tray also serves as an air duct for the exhaust fan. The instructions are easy to follow for the average DIYer. Be sure to follow the instructions for the cabinet cutout. At one point I thought I knew more that they did and that was wrong! It came out looking good and working great.