Kamis, 17 Maret 2016

Details GE WB21X10046 Upper Heat Thermostat for Microwave Top List

Compare GE WB21X10046 Upper Heat Thermostat for Microwave with GE items product

List Price: $24.13
Price: $24.13 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB21X10046 Upper Heat Thermostat for Microwave, please visit:

Worked fine for me!
I bought this part for my Kenmore Elite Advantium 120 microwave/convection oven. After googling the problem (completely dead when attached to power source), I found that the thermostat was the issue. So I order this part and replaced, and that did the trick. It did require taking apart the oven and digging deep inside, but I was so glad that after all that, it worked perfectly. I can confirm that this is an OEM part.

See Products Related To GE WB21X10046 Upper Heat Thermostat for Microwave: GE

Genuine OEM Ge Wb21X10046 Upper Heat Thermostat For Microwave
Fixed my microwave myself for under $30 with this part
Great service and great price. Highly recommend this seller especially since they are in VA. Used this part to fix a GE Advantium oven that got fried when we had several power outages in 1 day.
Worked fine for me!
I bought this part for my Kenmore Elite Advantium 120 microwave/convection oven. After googling the problem (completely dead when attached to power source), I found that the thermostat was the issue. So I order this part and replaced, and that did the trick. It did require taking apart the oven and digging deep inside, but I was so glad that after all that, it worked perfectly. I can confirm that this is an OEM part.