Jumat, 18 Maret 2016

Details GE WB56X10862 Mounting Plate for Microwave Top

Compare GE WB56X10862 Mounting Plate for Microwave with GE items product

List Price: $47.39
Price: $54.98 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB56X10862 Mounting Plate for Microwave, please go to:

exactly what I needed
My GE microwave is Model JVM1653 and this plate was exactly what I needed, the hardware had to be purchased separately but very easy to mount.

See Products Related To GE WB56X10862 Mounting Plate for Microwave: GE

This is a GE MOUNTING PLATE WMANUAL part number WB56X10862.
but am so glad i was able to find it
I haven't had it installed yet, but am so glad i was able to find it. I'm sure it will be fine. Thank you AMAZON.
This one fit our needs and we are happy to have it
Where does one find an obscure part? This one fit our needs and we are happy to have it.