| Compare General Electric WB49X10134 Microwave Glass Tray with GE items product |
List Price: With Deal: $30.00 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB49X10134 Microwave Glass Tray, please check out: Best buy! Product is exactly like original, but price!! I went shopping and this item sells for about $60. on other sites. This seller is obviously doing OK--selling it for far less! Great service too! On a scale of one to ten...... a twelve!! |
| See Products Related To General Electric WB49X10134 Microwave Glass Tray: GE This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB49X10134 Microwave Glass Tray.Perfect Fit I was a little afraid to purchase this online because even though I had the measurements and part number, I felt that once I received it, it wasn't going to fit. Well to prove me wrong, it did. It's perfect. |
| Best buy! Product is exactly like original, but price!! I went shopping and this item sells for about $60. on other sites. This seller is obviously doing OK--selling it for far less! Great service too! On a scale of one to ten...... a twelve!! |