Sabtu, 05 Maret 2016

Details General Electric WD08X10075 Dishwasher Tub Seal Deal

Compare General Electric WD08X10075 Dishwasher Tub Seal with GE items product

Offer List: $8.44
Price: $8.44 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WD08X10075 Dishwasher Tub Seal, please visit:

good fit
Our dishwasher started leaking and the repair person ( no names) wanted $100 just to diagnose the problem. Since I am pretty mechanical, I ordered this part from Amazon. It worked great. I goggled and found a utube video on installation. It was pretty easy to install with the help of the video, but I could not have figured it out without the video.

See Products Related To General Electric WD08X10075 Dishwasher Tub Seal: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WD08X10075 Dishwasher Tub Seal.
fit
installation was challenging, had to have youtube go through it. working really good
Good buy
Perfect fit at a perfect price. VERY easy to install.