| Compare General Electric WD12X10284 Fill Cap Assembly with GE items product |
List Price: With Deal: $9.87 Details You save: $3.12 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WD12X10284 Fill Cap Assembly, please go to: Right cap I wasn't sure whether this was the right rinse aid cap for my older model. I called GE and they looked it up and basically - this is the cap that works for almost all of their models. And by the way, it's FAR cheaper on Amazon than if I had purchased it through GE. |
| See Products Related To General Electric WD12X10284 Fill Cap Assembly: GE This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric WD12X10284 Fill Cap Assembly.Worked great This part worked great for a dishwasher which didn't have the cap. It took me about 1 minute to install it. |
| Worked great This part worked great for a dishwasher which didn't have the cap. It took me about 1 minute to install it. |