| Compare Kitty Party Single Cute Mini Car Shaped Ice Chocolate Sugar Cake Silicone Mini Cube Tray(Colour by Random) with Kitty-Party items product |
Offer List: Price: $3.65 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Refrigerator Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Kitty Party Single Cute Mini Car Shaped Ice Chocolate Sugar Cake Silicone Mini Cube Tray(Colour by Random), please check out: Oh my gosh soooo cute! Love these little piggies. Each pig is about the size of a quarter (give or take a pinch) I bought 6 trays to make candies with! I absolutely love them! I would definitely buy them again. Shipping was relatively fast. |
| See Products Related To Kitty Party Single Cute Mini Car Shaped Ice Chocolate Sugar Cake Silicone Mini Cube Tray(Colour by Random): Kitty-Party Kitty Party Single Adorable Cute Mini Car Shaped Ice Cake Chocolate Sugar Silicone Mini Cube Tray(Colour by Random)Packing:1 piece Size:about 9.5*8.5*5.5CM Colour:As shows in the pictures Material:high-quality silicone~ Cute design for food or cake.Ideal for Home DIY food and ice cube. Great choice and best present for friends or relatives. Its practical and adorable design will make your life more funny and colourful Kitty Party is a trademark and all products under Kitty Party are copyrights protected. Kitty Party majors in women clothes, healthy&beauty home&kitchen appliances , jewelry,watches & outdoor sports.Check with Kitty Party store to get more details for jewelry wearing, clothes and others. works awesome! I use this to put coconut oil in to give it as treats for my mini pig, works awesome! |
| Oh my gosh soooo cute! Love these little piggies. Each pig is about the size of a quarter (give or take a pinch) I bought 6 trays to make candies with! I absolutely love them! I would definitely buy them again. Shipping was relatively fast. |