Jumat, 04 Maret 2016

Details LG Electronics 3650W1A075H Microwave Oven Door Handle, Brushed Stainless Steel Top

Compare LG Electronics 3650W1A075H Microwave Oven Door Handle, Brushed Stainless Steel with LG items product

List Price: $30.00
Price: $26.00 Details
You save: $4.00

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 3650W1A075H Microwave Oven Door Handle, Brushed Stainless Steel, please browse through:

Kenmore 721.80523500
Perfect match for my Kenmore microwave. The only knock I would have is that the picture is clearly black and I received a silver painted white plastic. This really is not a problem since the original handle was also. I was looking forward to the black because it would still match the stainless steel/ black unit but would be molded black plastic not painted as the paint wears off over time.

See Products Related To LG Electronics 3650W1A075H Microwave Oven Door Handle, Brushed Stainless Steel: LG

LG 3650W1A075H Microwave Oven Door Handle. Finish: Brushed stainless steel. For use with LG Electronics model MV-1642KLST. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.
Worth the money and good prices on Amazon. Great!!
Was easy to install and the quality is good. Worth the money!! Amazon has very competitive prices!! I like it!
Five Stars
saved me a lot of money to do it myself.