| Compare NHL League Logo Stanley Cup Popcorn Maker with Pangea Brands items product |
Offer List: Price: $69.99 Details You save: $30.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Popcorn Poppers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy NHL League Logo Stanley Cup Popcorn Maker, please browse through: Cool idea - lacking somewhat in popcorn making This is a really cool idea. The popcorn making capability is not really impressive. Tons of unpopped kernels go flying everywhere (I stand there and kind of guide the popcorn into my bowl as much as I can, but I feel like a lot of them end up being wasted. Even so, it's enough popcorn to get a decent sized bowl full and it's really cool looking by itself when not in use. I'd definitely buy this as something impressive to pull out at a party/set up in a sports bar as opposed to something actually used to pop popcorn on a regular basis. |
| See Products Related To NHL League Logo Stanley Cup Popcorn Maker: Pangea Brands |
| Great Looking, but.. Needs help in the popcorn department Just got my Stanley Cup Popcorn maker. First off this thing is IMMPRESSIVE! Looks great, I'm going put in the middle of our trophy case , Almost 2 feet tall big enough to be noticed. That's why it got 4 stars. Now for popcorn making.... it needs help. I think the cover it has for popcorn making is too open and wide. Yes unpopped kernels & popcorn come shooting out of the lid. So you have to stand there and try to catch all the popcorn with a bowl, and dodge the unpopped kernels. I caught one of the kernels as it came shooting out only to have it burn my hand! Yes I believe the lid is a design flaw. It needs a lid with a downward spout as to guide the popcorn and kernels into a bowl. I hope the makers read the reviews of this item and correct this maybe even send us owners with a newly designed lid so we can enjoy our popcorn maker. But as I said it LOOKS Great good size ,NOT a toy as the air & popcorn come out HOT! but it does need a new design lid. |


