Sabtu, 19 Maret 2016

Details Robertshaw Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 41-204 Top Goods

Compare Robertshaw Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 41-204 with Robertsha items product

List Price: $36.90
Price: $36.90 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Robertshaw Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 41-204, please see:

Bad product photo!
The part received does not match the picture you use. The actual parts you sent have a shorter ceramic but I was able to make them work.
It is unfortunate when one makes a selection based on a good price for the pictured item and the picture is wrong.
On the plus side when I called on the problem you did offer a refund but I still would have been out the shipping cost.

See Products Related To Robertshaw Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 41-204: Robertsha

This is a Brand New Oven/Stove Replacement Ignitor
Bad product photo!
The part received does not match the picture you use. The actual parts you sent have a shorter ceramic but I was able to make them work.
It is unfortunate when one makes a selection based on a good price for the pictured item and the picture is wrong.
On the plus side when I called on the problem you did offer a refund but I still would have been out the shipping cost.