Selasa, 08 Maret 2016

Details Sanyo Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 3/8 in P34 Top

Compare Sanyo Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 3/8 in P34 with Sanyo items product

List Price: $26.89
With Deal: $26.89 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sanyo Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 3/8 in P34, please visit:

My sister loves it
Actually bought this as a gift for my sister...she loves it. The order was delivered within a reasonable amount of time. I would definitely buy it again. This item can't be found in stores

See Products Related To Sanyo Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 3/8 in P34: Sanyo

This tray fits... EMS7560W EMW3000W EMZ2000, EMZ2000S EMZ2100, EMZ2100G, EMZ2100GS
All good now.
The platter was the right size, but unfortunately the microwave model I have is obsolete. I used a moto tool to machine the oven disk piece that turns the platter. All good now.
All good now.
The platter was the right size, but unfortunately the microwave model I have is obsolete. I used a moto tool to machine the oven disk piece that turns the platter. All good now.