| Compare Secura Turbo Oven Countertop Convection Cooking Toaster Oven 787MH with Secura items product |
Offer List: Price: $109.99 Details You save: $50.09 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Toaster Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Secura Turbo Oven Countertop Convection Cooking Toaster Oven 787MH, please see: After Months of Use, I Still Use It Three Times (or more) A Week! I had a George Foreman rotisserie, but that often smoked and set off my alarms. I tried a Nu Wave counter top oven, and that worked well for about a year or so until the big plastic shell cracked all the way through rendering it useless if not dangerous. Then I found this little gem and read all about it and figured I'd give it a shot. I AM SO THRILLED I DID! Not only does this cook FAST, and is it better to use with the temperature settings as well as timing, but the VERY solid glass base and glass top ensure no cracking plastic like I've had before! Its fairly silent (though you can of course hear the fan running) and cooks food PERFECTLY! I use mine, without fail, at least three times a week each and every week. I live alone, so I put a couple of chicken pieces in there, season them up, turn it on, then when it bings I turn the chicken, season again, and 10 minutes later its done! PERFECT EVERY TIME! Clean up is also exceedingly easy... |
| See Products Related To Secura Turbo Oven Countertop Convection Cooking Toaster Oven 787MH: Secura Secura turbo oven uses infrared heating and convection fan to cook food fast and evenly. No need to thaw frozen meat, no need to add oil, saves energy than traditional oven and cooks healthy food in half the time. The oven can broil, roast, bake, grill, barbecue, fry, steam. Manual dial switches Power, timer indicator lights Easy to operate: Just select and set both time and temperature. Close to microwave speed with oven quality. Thaws out frozen foods in minutes. Self cleaning. Seals your foods natural juices. Cooks an entire meal at one time without blending of flavors. Low fat cooking allows you to cook without excess fat or oil. Power saving device. Weight: 15.2 lbs Rating: 1,300W Capacity: 12L Standard Accessories: Tong, Dual Rack, Low Rack, Extension Ring.787MH versus 777MH This model is an improvement over the 777MH. My 777 started shedding the ceramic insulation around the bulb contacts after about one year of almost daily use. The ceramic insulation rings were replaced with some (what I suspect) composite sleeving on the 787 model. Also, the ring around the fan has air vents now, which allows for better heat penetration to the bottom of the bowl. The average temperature in the bowl (higher at the top, lower towards the bottom) is true to the dial at the 350F setting. The design is more modern-looking and the head is a little slimmer. The marking is etched directly into the plastic top, as opposed to a film glued onto the top of the 777 model. The handle-operated ON/OFF switch is a single-motion action now as opposed to a two-step action before. The fan runs smoothly and the cooking is better than with my old 777 model (the bottom of bowl runs warmer on the 787). The only step down from the 777 is the handle. There is practically no friction built into... |
| Versatile This countertop oven almost does it all. Thaws better than a microwave, cooks frozen meals in 1/2 the time, bakes , broils, and toasts. The Secura is one of the more efficient and well made turbo convection ovens. It is easy to clean and when the lid is place upside down in the unit it fits below or inside the cabinets. |