| Compare West Bend 74107 West Bend Convection Toaster Oven, Black with West Bend items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $61.68 Details You save: $8.31 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Convection Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy West Bend 74107 West Bend Convection Toaster Oven, Black, please see: West Bend now trading on its name with very poor product that have built in failure. Once great, West Bend now has fallen. Do not buy this oven. While it looks fine on paper and in theory has many features, it is now clear West Bend is trading on its once great name when they made products that lasted so many years ago. I bought one for myself, and for my brother. It worked wonderfully for about 4 months used twice a week at most. After four months, I go to turn it on find it did not any longer heat at all. In addition , the convection feature had failed. Two weeks later, my brother e mails me and says his oven had failed. Same thing happened . It is clear this oven was made to fail in a given amount of time, in theory I suppose to force you to buy another? A supposition of course, but one with some degree of truth based upon evidence. Why would two identical ovens fail within a very relative time continuum. Since then, I have come to find most are now made in China and the quality of most is very suspect. I can say this for I had bought 3 other ovens that failed me and all were made in China. I did luck... |
| See Products Related To West Bend 74107 West Bend Convection Toaster Oven, Black: West Bend The west bend convection toaster oven has a two rack positions that can be used simultaneously. There are intuitive controls that toast, broil and convection back. This 1300 watt toaster oven can back a 12 inch pizza and also toast up to 6 slices of bread. It includes a non-stick baking tray, baking rack and pull- out crumb tray.Needs more power This unit is nice but doesn't seem to cook as fast as our last West Bend. Guess they are afraid someone will burn themselves if it gets to hot. |
| Needs more power This unit is nice but doesn't seem to cook as fast as our last West Bend. Guess they are afraid someone will burn themselves if it gets to hot. |