Sabtu, 19 Maret 2016

Details Zojirushi 8-BBH-P080 Baking Pan Deal

Compare Zojirushi 8-BBH-P080 Baking Pan with Zojirushi items product

Offer List: $87.25
Price: $87.25 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Zojirushi 8-BBH-P080 Baking Pan, please see:

Works fine
This replacement pan works fine. I just wish that the original pan didn't shed its non-stick coating so soon (within 2 years).

See Products Related To Zojirushi 8-BBH-P080 Baking Pan: Zojirushi

This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Zojirushi models. OEM Part Number 8-BBH-P080. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF1997. Item is manufactured in United States.
Just right
This is a replacement for the original pan, and is identical to it. I just wore mine out. I am glad that it was the pan that wore out and not the machine, though!
Just right
This is a replacement for the original pan, and is identical to it. I just wore mine out. I am glad that it was the pan that wore out and not the machine, though!