| Compare 30" Built In Trim Kitrim for R530ES- R530BS; Stainle with Sharp items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $170.62 Details You save: $52.02 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 30" Built In Trim Kitrim for R530ES- R530BS; Stainle, please see: Beach Audio service was excellent When ordering a new trim kit when replacing our old microwave, I neglected to check the cabinet width before ordering. Fortunately, Beach Audio made the return simple. But when I tried to reorder, Amazon did not carry the larger size from Beach Audio. Because I preferred to stick with that supplier because I liked how they handled all their business with me, so I waited a couple of weeks. Luckily the larger 30 inch size was later available from Beach Audio. Both shipments were quick and straightforward. Despite the time delay between orders Beach Audio elected to not charge me a restock fee. |
| See Products Related To 30" Built In Trim Kitrim for R530ES- R530BS; Stainle: Sharp 30" Built In Trim Kitrim for R530ES, R530BSGREATa A whole new look for the microwave. This fits my microwave, be sure and see if the kit will fit yours. |
| Beach Audio service was excellent When ordering a new trim kit when replacing our old microwave, I neglected to check the cabinet width before ordering. Fortunately, Beach Audio made the return simple. But when I tried to reorder, Amazon did not carry the larger size from Beach Audio. Because I preferred to stick with that supplier because I liked how they handled all their business with me, so I waited a couple of weeks. Luckily the larger 30 inch size was later available from Beach Audio. Both shipments were quick and straightforward. Despite the time delay between orders Beach Audio elected to not charge me a restock fee. |