| Compare ACP Amana RFS18TS Amana Commercial Microwave Oven with Amana items product |
Offer List: Price: Too low to display Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy ACP Amana RFS18TS Amana Commercial Microwave Oven, please go to: Unbelievable difference over the 1000w commercial model When I read the comparisons of cooking times, they seem a little exaggerated but I am here to tell you they aren't. One of the slowest cooking products we have is a big, fat 12oz burrito. This microwave shaved a full minute off the normal 2:30 heating time of our old Amana. That's amazing. Since installing, we've really had to scale back our times or food items are heated to oblivion! Worth every penny! I cannot imagine what the 2800w unit would do! |
| See Products Related To ACP Amana RFS18TS Amana Commercial Microwave Oven: Amana Amana - RFS18TS - 1800 Watt Commercial Microwave Oven |
| Five Stars Very good, expensive but worth the money. |