| Compare BC Classics Bene Casa Caja Asadora Large Pit Barbecue Portable Pig Roaster with BC Classics items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $279.95 Details You save: $39.05 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Rotisseries & Roasters For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy BC Classics Bene Casa Caja Asadora Large Pit Barbecue Portable Pig Roaster, please see: Amazing just simply Amazing! My friends and I wanted to have a pig roast, after much research on the internet, and deciding that I didn't want a hole in my yard, and with my dogs a spit wasn't a good idea, and not having the greenery here in AZ, for Hawaiin style, I found the Casa Asadora. OMG.....this is the greatest thing since peanut butter! It arrived within a week, was easy to assemble, and the quality was great. The 70# pig was fully cooked in less than 4 hours! I have never had pork as great as this! I would suggest that everyone have one.....I plan on using it for many meals and parties this summer....I'm sure my gas grill will get a break. I am even thinking about ordering some for Christmas presents! What a great surprise, I can also see it as a great gift for house warmings, weddings, or birthdays.....JUST BUY ONE.....YOU WILL LOVE IT! |
| See Products Related To BC Classics Bene Casa Caja Asadora Large Pit Barbecue Portable Pig Roaster: BC Classics Cook succulent meat every time with this professional style roaster. The large roaster holds up to 70 pounds and is charcoal heated with no electrical parts. Use natural or processed charcoal which allows you to add wood smoking chips for that extra special flavor. The outside is made from treated, natural wood for outdoor use and lined with galvanized metal to withstand high heat. This roaster is completely portable and features two, heavy duty wheels on one side and handles on the other so it can be easily moved. This roaster is ideal for pig barbecues and includes two oven mitts and a flavor injecting syringe. 48" L x 24" W x 20" H, inner dimensions; 44" L x 24" W x 8" H.excellent service We ordered this at 5:00 p.m., one night and by the next day we had it delivered - we did not ask for overnight - it was wonderful. The unit is good with perhaps one flaw. The aluminum top is a little flimsy. The heat warped it. |
| Amazing just simply Amazing! My friends and I wanted to have a pig roast, after much research on the internet, and deciding that I didn't want a hole in my yard, and with my dogs a spit wasn't a good idea, and not having the greenery here in AZ, for Hawaiin style, I found the Casa Asadora. OMG.....this is the greatest thing since peanut butter! It arrived within a week, was easy to assemble, and the quality was great. The 70# pig was fully cooked in less than 4 hours! I have never had pork as great as this! I would suggest that everyone have one.....I plan on using it for many meals and parties this summer....I'm sure my gas grill will get a break. I am even thinking about ordering some for Christmas presents! What a great surprise, I can also see it as a great gift for house warmings, weddings, or birthdays.....JUST BUY ONE.....YOU WILL LOVE IT! |