Jumat, 18 Maret 2016

Get BrightSpring Silicone Baking Mat - Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Liner Fits Half-Size Pan - eBook - Easy-Clean Bakeware Deal

Compare BrightSpring Silicone Baking Mat - Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Liner Fits Half-Size Pan - eBook - Easy-Clean Bakeware with BrightSpring items product

Offer List: $23.00
With Deal: $29.99 Details
You save: $18.04

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Baking & Cookie Sheets


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy BrightSpring Silicone Baking Mat - Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Liner Fits Half-Size Pan - eBook - Easy-Clean Bakeware, please visit:

Easy And Hassle Free Baking
I have been quite a keen home baker now for several years and must have used miles of baking parchment and greaseproof paper over the years as well as numerous baking trays etc. I have been wondering about buying a reusable silicone baking sheet for a while but thought they were maybe a bit of a gimmick. How wrong I was (I'm very pleased to say !) This sheet, tray, mat or whatever you want to call it is fantastic. I have used it to bake bread rolls, cookies, biscuits and even a small pizza and so far everything has turned out just right. I wasn't sure if it would bake the base properly but it does an excellent job. The things come out of the oven with a lovely crisp even bake and nothing has even stuck slightly. We all know sometimes the paper can catch on the bottom of your biscuits and you don't really want a mouthful of paper when you're munching away, but the items simply slide off this sheet effortlessly. It also cleans up very easily so no more tedious scraping baked on debris...

See Products Related To BrightSpring Silicone Baking Mat - Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Liner Fits Half-Size Pan - eBook - Easy-Clean Bakeware: BrightSpring

NO MORE MESSY PAPER OR SPRAYS - THE BRIGHTSPRING SILICONE BAKING MAT IS THE NON-STICK BAKING SOLUTION

The BrightSpring Silicone Baking Mat is the non-stick solution for all your baking needs. With its silicone-coated fiberglass design, food slides off the mat leaving no burnt-on residue for better results and easier cleaning.

Forget stuck on food and uneven baking, the BrightSpring silicone baking mat gives you the results you want without the hassle.

- Safe for temperatures from -40°F to 480°F (-40°C to 248°C).
- Safe for use in the freezer, microwave and toaster ovens as well as conventional ovens.
- Ideal for baking, candy-making, kneading dough, as a work surface or for cooking any other food products. Not suitable for chopping or cutting.
- No need for oils or sprays, make your bake super-healthy
- Measures 11 5/8 x 16 ½ inches, fits a half-size baking sheet.

No Grease = Healthy Heart

The unique non-stick silicone surface means there's no need for you to use unhealthy oils, butter or sprays. With the BrightSpring silicone baking mat you can have all the taste with none of the grease!

Durable silicone-coated fiberglass: Save time and money

- No more over-flouring when kneading dough.
- Scrubbing burnt-on oil will be a thing of the past.
- Easy to clean - just wipe with a damp cloth.
- No need to flour or grease, won't stick.
- Bakes evenly, no more burnt bottoms!
- Re-useable to save you money on parchment paper and oils.
- Silicone-coated fibreglass is durable and re-useable.

As peace of mind for your purchase, BrightSpring offer a full, no hassle money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.

Special Offer!!

50% off for a limited time only. Click the Add to Cart button at the top of this page to take advantage of this fantastic offer while stocks last!
Met and exceeded my expectations!

I ordered this as a gift for my wife and we really have both enjoyed using it tremendously! This high grade quality professional baking mat lives up to its name in every way. My wife used the mat initially to bake cookies for our family. We were both surprised at how easy it is to use... just place the mat on the baking tray instead of aluminum foil. With no grease and no additional sprays the cookies baked evenly and cooled nicely without sticking to the mat or leaving any piece of the cookie behind. Next I used the mat myself to bake a tray of tater tots for the kids. With no mess or fuss the tots baked evenly all over and rolled right off the mat onto the plate. Normally I'd have to scrape the tots with a spatula and many would end up broken stuck and unevenly cooked. This is now becoming a go to tool in our kitchen for all of our baking needs. It is super easy to use, wash, store, and use again. I highly recommend the BrightSpring pro baking mat!!!
Easy And Hassle Free Baking
I have been quite a keen home baker now for several years and must have used miles of baking parchment and greaseproof paper over the years as well as numerous baking trays etc. I have been wondering about buying a reusable silicone baking sheet for a while but thought they were maybe a bit of a gimmick. How wrong I was (I'm very pleased to say !) This sheet, tray, mat or whatever you want to call it is fantastic. I have used it to bake bread rolls, cookies, biscuits and even a small pizza and so far everything has turned out just right. I wasn't sure if it would bake the base properly but it does an excellent job. The things come out of the oven with a lovely crisp even bake and nothing has even stuck slightly. We all know sometimes the paper can catch on the bottom of your biscuits and you don't really want a mouthful of paper when you're munching away, but the items simply slide off this sheet effortlessly. It also cleans up very easily so no more tedious scraping baked on debris...