Selasa, 08 Maret 2016

Get Carnival King Paper Popcorn Bags 1 Ounce Pack of 100 Red and White Deal

Compare Carnival King Paper Popcorn Bags 1 Ounce Pack of 100 Red and White with Carnival King items product

Offer List: $9.10
With Deal: $9.10 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Popcorn Poppers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Carnival King Paper Popcorn Bags 1 Ounce Pack of 100 Red and White, please see:

VERY GENEROUS SIZE & A GREAT QUALITY BAG
I was really surprised at the great quality when the popcorn bags arrived.I ordered them for a birthday party.I put homemade caramel corn mixed with peanuts into the bags and they were a hit.this pack of 100 bags was more than enough for what we needed but they came in a zippered seal bag to store the unused bags in.the bags hold about 4 cups of caramel corn but these could also be used for regular popped corn also.I love that they are individual servings so there were no dirty bowls to clean up after the party.the bags are a generous size too.the opening is about 5 inches,they are about 10 inches deep,3 3/4 inches width and the center when it was filled. expands about 2 inches.they are very heavy duty and I found that nothing leaked through the bag when filled.I am very pleased with this purchase.it added a nice fun factor to the party.I received my popcorn bags at a reduced rate in exchange for my honest opinion.my evaluations are based only on products that I personally have used.

See Products Related To Carnival King Paper Popcorn Bags 1 Ounce Pack of 100 Red and White: Carnival King

For an eye-catching addition to your carnival, fair, theatre, or party, use this Carnival King popcorn bag to serve up hot, buttery popcorn. Each 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 8 1/4" bag has a fun and vibrant white and red design with the words "Pop Corn" in a featured circle!
Classic, Old-Fashioned Look
I was looking for a popcorn bags in bulk to help host my local school's fundraising event and came across these. These bags have a classic old-fashioned look and feel to them that the kids and adults really appreciated and reminds you of simpler times. They are very high-quality and we didn't have any issues with the bags breaking or tearing during the event. The bags also open easily to pour in popcorn, which has been a challenge with other brands I've purchased in the past. This is a terrific option for birthday parties and other fun events.

This product arrived on-time as expected well before the event just a few days after ordering.
Classic, Old-Fashioned Look
I was looking for a popcorn bags in bulk to help host my local school's fundraising event and came across these. These bags have a classic old-fashioned look and feel to them that the kids and adults really appreciated and reminds you of simpler times. They are very high-quality and we didn't have any issues with the bags breaking or tearing during the event. The bags also open easily to pour in popcorn, which has been a challenge with other brands I've purchased in the past. This is a terrific option for birthday parties and other fun events.

This product arrived on-time as expected well before the event just a few days after ordering.