| Compare Carousel 0.9 Cu. Ft. 900W Countertop Convection Microwave Oven with Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior with Sharp items product |
List Price: Price: $310.77 Details You save: $110.04 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Carousel 0.9 Cu. Ft. 900W Countertop Convection Microwave Oven with Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior, please visit: Extremely versatile microwave/convection oven combination I was a little worried that this 900 watt combination microwave/convection oven would be too weak, as I'm used to 1000 watt machines. However, it's even more efficient at heating than the higher powered ones I'd owned in the past. I haven't tested the convection aspect of it enough to competently review it. Pros so far: - interior light when oven door is open, not just when oven is running - sound muting; you can program it not to "ding" - 30+ second one button instant start - mixed convection and microwave cooking (4 different combinations from mostly microwave to convection, to mostly convection to microwave) Cons so far: - Exterior dimensions are quite a bit larger than I expected - turntable is like a deep dish pizza tray, making clean up a little more impractical than if it were made of glass and saucer shaped, like typical microwaves Dimensions are not listed on the Amazon description. My informal measurements are... |
| See Products Related To Carousel 0.9 Cu. Ft. 900W Countertop Convection Microwave Oven with Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior: Sharp The Sharp R830BS 900-watt countertop convection microwave oven, in stainless steel, features 0.9 cu. ft. capacity, a 12.75-inch Carousel turntable system, and a stainless steel interior. Choose convection settings, microwave settings or combination cooking. Cooking options include 6 Auto Roast options, 7 Auto Cook options, plus Auto Defrost by weight and time. Six instant action keys include dinner plate, popcorn, vegetables, frozen vegetables, potatoes and frozen entrees. Plus, it includes a Custom Help key for easy-to-follow cooking and programming instructions. Package Content: microwave with turntablemanualwarranty Operating System Batteries Included Batteries Required Number of Batteries Battery Type Language Assembly RequiredWe were told that Dacor and one other were the best, and we have a Dacor cooktop that is ... We had an old microwave convection that lasted about 25 years and spent $100 to repair it somewhere in the middle. Eventually, it died and we decided to replace it with something a little more modern. We bought a Sharp Carousel model after searching at several high end appliance/kitchen remodel places (because normal warehouse and appliance stores don't carry these). We were told that Dacor and one other were the best, and we have a Dacor cooktop that is great, but that Sharp manufactures these and I believe Viking products, but the units are essentially the same with an almost double price because of the high end name some customers want. The unit didn't heat more than about 200 degrees for the convection oven (I bake a lot, and used mine all the time). We had a factory rep come out and were told we didn't know how to read a thermometer. I'm not sure he knew how to read farenheit temps. We bought a new thermometer just to prove him wrong. Eventually, after several letters and... |
| Extremely versatile microwave/convection oven combination I was a little worried that this 900 watt combination microwave/convection oven would be too weak, as I'm used to 1000 watt machines. However, it's even more efficient at heating than the higher powered ones I'd owned in the past. I haven't tested the convection aspect of it enough to competently review it. Pros so far: - interior light when oven door is open, not just when oven is running - sound muting; you can program it not to "ding" - 30+ second one button instant start - mixed convection and microwave cooking (4 different combinations from mostly microwave to convection, to mostly convection to microwave) Cons so far: - Exterior dimensions are quite a bit larger than I expected - turntable is like a deep dish pizza tray, making clean up a little more impractical than if it were made of glass and saucer shaped, like typical microwaves Dimensions are not listed on the Amazon description. My informal measurements are... |