| Compare Exact Replacements Erb44t10010 Bake Element with ERP items product |
List Price: Price: $12.64 Details You save: $27.35 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Exact Replacements Erb44t10010 Bake Element, please visit: Works Great! I had some trouble identifying which part to buy because unfortunately, the GE website did not have the model # of my oven listed. Go figure. But after I contacted them by phone and they confirmed this was the correct part I ordered it. The information I received stated that I would not get the part for 3 weeks even though it was not on back order. However, I got the part in 3 days. My husband and I installed it. It was very easy and it works great. Very glad I did this instead of paying $68 plus dollars for the same part on the GE website. By the way, the model # of my oven is J BP24BOH2CT. Just in case anyone else who has the same is trying to figure out if it will work for their oven. |
| See Products Related To Exact Replacements Erb44t10010 Bake Element: ERP Generic Erb44t10010 Bake Element; 2,585 watts; 240voltage Maximum, .25 make terminal; Easy Installation.A great deal on a replacement baking element A great deal on a replacement baking element. Fit was identical to the original and function also appears to be identical. The element has been working for several weeks with no issues. I can take my wife or to eat for a night with the money saved buying this element and replacing it myself! Look carefully at the connectors before ordering a replacement. The first one I ordered had straight connectors instead of ones angled like this one. That cost me re-work, an extra two days without an oven, and the hassle of returning the wrong one => check the connectors and size prior to placing the order! - |
| GREAT BUY AND EASY INSTALL When my oven element stopped working during cooking dinner, I thought I might have to buy a new range. I went online and found this element on amazon at a great price. It was an easy install and has worked great for about a month now. It came in about a week and I didn't have to pay the $63.00 sears wanted for the part. Do it yourself, save money and learn something along the way. |