Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Get FoodFreshing 2 11"X50' Rolls of 4mil Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer Food Saver Bags! Deal

Compare FoodFreshing 2 11"X50' Rolls of 4mil Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer Food Saver Bags! with FoodFreshing items product

List Price: $21.55
Price: $21.55 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Vacuum Sealers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy FoodFreshing 2 11"X50' Rolls of 4mil Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer Food Saver Bags!, please check out:

Okay but lack the thickness and strength of thicker walled bags.
For the price they're "okay" but they lack the strength to seal a large roast or any food that's irregular in size. You would think that with thinner walls they might conform better when the air is sucked out, but they still leave pockets where the thicker bags don't.

Next time I'll spend the extra money and get the better bags, but until then; these will work fine for home use.

See Products Related To FoodFreshing 2 11"X50' Rolls of 4mil Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer Food Saver Bags!: FoodFreshing

This product, transparent, non-toxic, tasteless, is widely used for vacuum packaging food, tea, dried fruit, medicines, meat and anything you want to keep it as fresh as the day you pack it..

Feature:
• 4 mil commercial grade material
• Transparent, non-toxic, tasteless food-grade material
• Three-tier (PA, PE, PE) antimicrobial coating protection, patented design
• Embossed on both side for maximum air extraction.
• Blocks moisture, oxygen, spoilage and odor.
• 50-60% less expensive than most found market products
• Boilable
• Freezable
• Reusable
• Microwave safe
• Dishwasher safe


Compatible With:
FoodSaver, Weston, Vacmaster,Cabelas, Seal A Meal, MiniVac, Rival, Magic Vac, Kenmore, Black & Decker...and all Clamp-Style Vacuum Sealers!


food bagger
I am a long time user of Weston bags. This price was great but the others I have more mils. Just froze some chicken so I will know in 6 months.
food bagger
I am a long time user of Weston bags. This price was great but the others I have more mils. Just froze some chicken so I will know in 6 months.