| Compare FunTime FT2518SK 2.5-Ounce Rock'n Popper Hot Oil Popcorn Machine with Funtime items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $50.99 Details You save: $79.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Popcorn Poppers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy FunTime FT2518SK 2.5-Ounce Rock'n Popper Hot Oil Popcorn Machine, please visit: Great machine. Lousy Great Northern popcorn The machine works great and is easy to get up and running. CLEANING: I run hot water in the pot and wipe it down with a damp cloth every third or so use. I use a damp cloth to wipe down the inside of the cabinet at about the same ratio. The only drawbacks to the machine, are that it sits an inch to high to go in between my counter top and cabinet bottoms, so has to sit out on one of my island counters, and the pot will make a skip noise and jump every once and a while when a kernel gets stuck between the wire stirrer and inside of pot. I would highly recommend staying away from the pre-packaged popcorn like the Northern kind as it is more of a hassle than it is worth, as you end up using some kind of a cup to transfer the oil and popcorn into the popper because it is almost impossible to get the package into the confined area where the pot is. After a couple months of use I have come up with this scenario. (See... |
| See Products Related To FunTime FT2518SK 2.5-Ounce Rock'n Popper Hot Oil Popcorn Machine: Funtime The New Funtime Rock'n Popper pops the same delicious, buttery popcorn as our larger models. With it you get all the benefits of a hot oil popper in a small, compact design that will fit on your kitchen counter next to other small appliances. Its retro cherry red design goes great with any kitchen decor, and when you're done simply slide it back on your counter under your kitchen cabinets. The 2.5 ounce stainless steel kettle has a built-in motorized stirring system and is easily removed for cleaning. The cabinet itself is made of easy to clean plastic that is resistant to oils and greases. The slide out tray makes serving your hot popcorn easy and mess free. Simply pop and eat! When you're done, the tray is easy to clean and dish washer safe. The stainless steel hot oil kettle that heats up quickly and disperses heat evenly to maximize the amount of kernels popped. It's also equipped with a free-moving lid assembly so popped corn easily exits the kettle on its own. The kettle detaches from the popper and its stainless steel construction makes it easy to clean and maintain. A removable, microwave-safe tray catches all the popcorn. Just slide the tray out, sit down, and relax a hot buttery bowl of popcorn. When you're done just throw the tray in the dishwasher.Popcorn Is My Weakness!! I love popcorn and this was perfect! My girlfriend got this for my birthday and in perfect timing for the hockey playoffs. This machine works great I have popped so much popcorn already. All you do is turn it on for a few minutes then put in oil and kernels POP! done in no time. I'm glad that its not too big and still pops a good amount but clean after each use while still hot if you don't it can be a little hard to clean. |
| Great present I bought this as a Christmas present and they say it is just awesome. My grandkids are 9 and 6 and love it. I would buy another when my grandson gets old enough to eat popcorn!!! Great price! I also ordered the premeasured popcorn and oil which makes it easier!! |